White Tiger 5 Element Qigong eBook
Deep rhythmic movements of 5 different animal Qigong forms, Qigong meditation, deep Qigong
breathing techniques and a strong, focused spirit.
Each animal form works to heal and bring into balance the internal organs and the meridians of the body. Each animal represents a different element of the 5 Elements of Chinese Medicine. Each element is associated with a different internal organ and related meridian.
Discover A Once Secret and Rare Taoist Qigong Form Over 1000 Years Old
In this book you will get:
- 5 powerfully transformative, deep, dynamic healing Qigong
- Special Qigong Breathing techniques
- Qigong Meditation
- 8 Qigong Meridian Warm-Up Exercises
- Qigong Theory in depth
- Fascia and its unique role in this Qigong
- Anatomy of 5 Element Qigong
- Chinese Medicine applications of 5 Element Qigong
- Jam-packed with over 50+ high-resolution photos
- Clear and easy to follow step-by-step instructions and photos
- Qigong theory and knowledge
- Meridian Qigong Qigong exercises to warm-up the body
About 5 Element Qigong
5 Element Qigong Form
Sports Science: Fascia and Qigong
Anatomy of Qigong
You will discover more than just Qigong
What our students say
Robert Seelig (Retired) USA
I recently completed an intensive 3 week Qi Gong class with master teacher Tevia Feng. If you ever want to learn Qi Qong from a fabulous teacher look no further.
Belgacom - Belgium
I have been to China to train Qigong and Kungfu, but Tevia's training was so much more detailed and thorough explanations that I never got before. I learned more in one day with him than 1 month in China. It was exactly what I was looking for. I will definitely come back to train with Tevia again!