Experience White Tiger Qigong’s Dynamic 5 Animal Qigong Online Course for the mind, body and spirit.
In this 5 Animal Qigong course, we have created four levels.
The first Qigong online course of it’s kind, the Dynamic 5 Animals Qigong created by the renowned Chinese Medicine Doctor Huo Tuo over 2000 years ago. There are many 5 Animal Qigong forms out there, but not all are the same. This is the first time this version has ever been released to the public.
This is taught in an easy to follow, step by step program. This is a 22-week course. with over 40 lesson topics! After completing this course you will have gained superior knowledge in 5 Animal Qigong, the Sports Science of Fascia, Ancient Chinese Medicine and the 5 Elements.
After completing the lesson topics you will be able to take a test. If you pass the test, you will get a certification.
There are 4 levels one can take:
- Level 1 - 5 Animals: In this part of the course we delve into Tiger 1, Dear 1, Monkey 1, Bear 1 and Crane 1. There are 5 lesson topics and 2 quizzes.
- Level 2 - 5 Animal: In this part of the course we delve into Tiger 2, Dear 2, Monkey 2, Bear 2 and Crane 2. There are 5 lesson topics and 4 quizzes.
- Level 3 - 5 Animal: In this part of the course we delve into Tiger 3, Dear 3, Monkey 3, Bear 3 and Crane 3. There are 5 lesson topics and 5 quizzes.
- Level 4 - 5 Animal: In this part of the course we delve into Tiger 4, Dear 4, Monkey 4, Bear 4 and Crane 4. There are 5 lesson topics and 5 quizzes.
This means you can now access the same training with updated materials and flexible study times anywhere in the world and at a time that suits your needs.
We encourage you to complete all four levels over 22 weeks. The online Training follows the Body-Breath-Spirit principle.
You will receive a Certificate if you pass the final exam.
5 ANIMAL QIGONG
In Ancient Chinese Medicine, you will focus on learning:
- ACM 1: Foundations of Ancient Chinese Medicine
- ACM 2: ACM and TCM Contrast
- ACM 3: Channel Network (Meridians)
- ACM 4: Ancient Chinese Medicine and 5 Animal Qigong
- ACM 5: Metal Element and Tiger Qigong
- ACM 6: Water Element-Deer Qigong
- ACM 7: Wood Element-Monkey Qigong
- ACM 8: Earth Element- Bear Qigong
- ACM 9: Fire Element-Crane Qigong
- ACM 10 Course Summary
In Sports Science: Fascia, you will focus on learning:
- Fascia Intro
- What is Fascia
- Fascia Ingredients
- Fascia Hydration
- Fascia As Friend
- Fascia Movement
- Fascia Organization 1
- Fascia Organization 2
- Fascia And Qigong/Martial Arts
In 5 Animal: Level 1, you will focus on learning:
- Tiger 1
- Deer 1
- Monkey 1
- Bear 1
- Crane 1
In 5 Animal: Level 2, you will focus on learning:
- Tiger 2
- Deer 2
- Monkey 2
- Bear 2
- Crane 2
In 5 Animal: Level 3, you will focus on learning:
- Tiger 3
- Deer 3
- Monkey 3
- Bear 3
- Crane 3
In 5 Animal: Level 4, you will focus on learning:
- Tiger 4
- Deer 4
- Monkey 4
- Bear 4
- Crane 4
In this lesson, White Tiger Instructor, Thanh Van demonstrates the full sequence of the 5 Animal Qigong series.
Sign up to 5 Animal Qigong for $148.97 today and get $74.94 worth of bonues
What The Course Graduates Are Saying
I recently subscribed to this class and still in the process of completing it. The class is well prepared and structured. I particularly like the handouts (PDF) for learning the material. In the past, I took about a dozen classes with Tevia and private lessons. Life happened and I did not remain disciplined and quit Qigong. The class has allowed me to re-learn very quickly. The quality is very high. What I particularly like is that animals have many different lessons and advanced training.
Currently, there are many YouTube Qigong videos that one can access for free online. Although these make learning form accessible. What is not available is the information to tie the practice together.
Bryan McMahon does a very good job of tying together the practicing of the form to the concepts of TCM. One understands how the practice works congruently with the meridians and its effect on QI.
Chris Kummer does an exceptional job of explaining the muscle fascia and how it relates to the Qi Gong movements. This is cutting edge information and not typically taught. It will accelerate your learning.
Good job team a very good program I highly recommend it to anyone.
I have been to China to train Qigong and Kungfu, but Tevia's training was so much more detailed and thorough explanations that I never got before. I learned more in one day with him than 1 month in China. It was exactly what I was looking for. I will definitely come back to train with Tevia again!