Experience White Tiger Qigong’s Dynamic 5 Element Qigong Online Course for the mind, body and spirit.
In this 5 Element Qigong course, we have divided the lessons in 4 sections.
The first Qigong online course of it’s kind, the Dynamic 5 Element Qigong is associated with a different internal organ and related meridian. Each animal form works to heal and bring into balance the internal organs and the meridians of the body. Each animal represents a different element of the 5 Elements in Chinese Medicine.
This is taught in an easy to follow, step by step program with over 50 lesson topics! After completing this course you will have gained superior knowledge in 5 Element Qigong, the Sports Science of Fascia and Ancient Chinese Medicine.
After completing the lesson topics you will be able to take a test. If you pass the test, you will get a certification.
There are 4 Lessons one can take:
- 5 Element Qigong - Qigong Exercises: In this part of the course we delve into Dragon Qigong, Tiger Qigong, Leopard Qigong, Snake Qigong and Crane Qigong. There are 5 lesson topics and 5 quizzes.
- Meridian Qigong - Meridian Qigong for 5 Element: In this part of the course we delve into Meridian Qigong for the 5 Elements. There is 1 lesson topic.
- Chinese Medicine - 5 Element: In this part of the course we delve into Chinese Medicine Fundamentals, Chinese Medicine 5 Elements, Meridians and Chinese Medicine for 5 Element. There are 34 lesson topics.
- Fascia - 5 Element: In this part of the course we delve into Sports Science: Fascia and Fascia for 5 Element Qigong. There are 16 lesson topics and 8 quizzes.
This means you can now access the same training with updated materials and flexible study times anywhere in the world and at a time that suits your needs.
We encourage you to complete all four sections over 12 weeks. The online Training follows the Body-Breath-Spirit principle.
You will receive a Certificate if you pass the final exam.
5 ELEMENT QIGONG
In Qigong Exercises, you will focus on learning:
- Dragon Qigong
- Tiger Qigong
- Leopard Qigong
- Snake Qigong
- Crane Qigong
In Meridian Qigong, you will focus on learning:
- Meridian Qigong for 5 Element Qigong
In Chinese Medicine, you will focus on learning:
- Chinese Medicine Fundamentals
- Fundamental – Intro
- Fundamental – Yin Yang
- Fundamental – 3 Dantians
- Fundamental – 3 Treasures
- Fundamental – Organ Clock
- Chinese Medicine 5 Elements
- 5 Element – Introduction
- 5 Element- Earth
- 5 Element – Fire
- 5 Element – Metal
- 5 Element – Water
- 5 Element – Wood
- 5 Element – Recap
- Meridians – Introduction
- Meridians – Fire Heart
- Meridians – Fire Small Intestine
- Meridians – Fire Pericardium
- Meridians – Fire Sanjiao
- Meridians – Earth Spleen
- Meridians – Earth Stomach
- Meridians – Metal Lung
- Meridians – Large Intestine
- Meridians – Water Kidney
- Meridians – Water Urinary Bladder
- Meridians – Wood Liver
- Meridians – Wood Gall Bladder
- Meridians – Extra Ren
- Meridians – Extra Du
- Meridians – Extra Girdling
- Meridians – Recap
- Chinese Medicine for 5 Element Qigong
- Chinese Medicine – Dragon Qigong
- Chinese Medicine – Tiger Qigong
- Chinese Medicine – Leopard Qigong
- Chinese Medicine – Snake Qigong
- Chinese Medicine – Crane Qigong
In Fascia, you will focus on learning:
- New* Sports Science: Fascia
- Fascia Intro
- What is Fascia
- Fascia Ingredients
- Fascia Hydration
- Fascia As Friend
- Fascia Movement
- Fascia Organization 1
- Fascia Organization 2
- Fascia And Qigong/Martial Arts
- Fascia for 5 Element Qigong
- Fascia for 5 Element Qigong Intro
- Fascia – Dragon Qigong
- Fascia – Tiger Qigong
- Fascia – Snake Qigong
- Fascia – Leopard Qigong
- Fascia – Crane Qigong
Sign up to 5 Element Qigong for $197.95 today and get $89.94 worth of bonues
What The Course Graduates Are Saying
I recently subscribed to this class and still in the process of completing it. The class is well prepared and structured. I particularly like the handouts (PDF) for learning the material. In the past, I took about a dozen classes with Tevia and private lessons. Life happened and I did not remain disciplined and quit Qigong. The class has allowed me to re-learn very quickly. The quality is very high. What I particularly like is that animals have many different lessons and advanced training.
Currently, there are many YouTube Qigong videos that one can access for free online. Although these make learning form accessible. What is not available is the information to tie the practice together.
Bryan McMahon does a very good job of tying together the practicing of the form to the concepts of TCM. One understands how the practice works congruently with the meridians and its effect on QI.
Chris Kummer does an exceptional job of explaining the muscle fascia and how it relates to the Qi Gong movements. This is cutting edge information and not typically taught. It will accelerate your learning.
Good job team a very good program I highly recommend it to anyone.
I have been to China to train Qigong and Kungfu, but Tevia's training was so much more detailed and thorough explanations that I never got before. I learned more in one day with him than 1 month in China. It was exactly what I was looking for. I will definitely come back to train with Tevia again!