Do you wish to deepen your practice through a workshop or an intensive training? Or do you want to become a certified Medical Qigong teacher? Check out our events and trainings below. For teacher trainings & certification, click here.
Medical Qigong Teacher Training: 5 Animal Qigong (Module B)
The Most Advanced and Comprehensive Qigong Program In Asia
February 3, 2020 -
February 22, 2020
Overview & Pricing
In our Medical Qigong Teacher Trainings, we offer different Modules (A, B, C), each lasting between one and three weeks depending on your objective, time, and commitment to studying. In this 5 Animal Qigong (Module B), you will be studying 10 different forms of Medical Qigong. You do not have to have completed Modules B or C in order to do this training.
We encourage you to complete all three weeks of this Module. The Modules follow the Body-Breath-Spirit principle. This means you will learn the sequence of the forms in week 1, adding Qi and the breath in week 2, and gain proficiency as well as study the theory and practice needed for your teacher certification in week 3.
You will receive a Certificate of Participation for each week attended. If you want to become a Certified White Tiger Instructor, you will need to complete all three weeks of one Module (200hrs) and take a written test as well as submit your forms for a video analysis after completing the Module.
Here is an overview of what you will learn in Week 1-3:
In week 1, you will focus on learning the sequence of the 10 forms in total.
- Qigong Fundamentals
- History of Qigong and Medical Qigong
- 3 Treasures
- Taoist Philosophy
- Styles of Qigong (Medical, Spiritual, Martial)
- 10 Ancient Forms of Qigong
- 5 Animal Qigong Forms 3+4
- Meridian Qigong
- Special Stretches for Forms
- Primordial Breath Level I
- 3 Stage Ballon Breathing
- 4 Gate Breathing
- 10 Ancient Forms of Qigong
- 5 Animal Qigong e-Book
- Meridian Qigong Warm-ups
- Inner Alchemy Training
- Modern Fascia Research and Its Application to Qigong
- Chinese Medicine and Its Application to Qigong
In week 2, you will focus on the Qi and add the breath to your movement. You will go deeper into 4 Gate Breathing, 5 Element Theory, Meridian theory and fascia's applications to this Qigong.
- 5 Animal Qigong Forms 3+4 Week 2
- 4 Gate Circulation Form
- Chinese Medicine Theory and Qigong
- Principles of the Form
- 5 Element Theory
- Meridian Theory and Science
- Fascia and Its Applications to this Qigong
- 5 Element Theory Applied to the Qigong
- Anatomy of the Forms
- Kinetic Chains and Qigong
- Primordial Breath Level II
- Golden Elixir Breath
- Skin Breathing
- Strengthening the Wei Qi (Guardian Qi) Shield
- A secret Qigong Breathing technique only taught in person
Spirit: Become a Medical Qigong Teacher
In week 3, you will gain proficiency by adding the element of spirit to your practice, going deeper with breathing and meditation techniques. This week includes theory and practical elements required for your Teacher Certification. This is the week the Teacher Training really begins. You will have gained confidence in your practice and have learned the fine details of each form. You will do a video analysis of your forms, as well as practice to teach in small groups.
- How to Teach Qigong Forms
- Students Teach Mock Classes
- How to create niche workshops
- How to Run Your Own Qigong School
- Video Analyzation
- Qigong by Prescription - how to prescribe Qigong exercises like Medicine
- Applying the Spirit to Qigong
- Applied Traditional Chinese Medicine Theory to Qigong
- 5 Animal Qigong Online Course ($297 value)
- 200 Hours Training
- Teacher’s training manual (80+ pages)
- 5 Animal Qigong e-Book ($20 Value)
- Meridian Qigong
- Secret in-person only Qigong Breathing technique
- Free Trial Membership in Qigong Mastermind Group
- Over $650 in Free Gifts
Accommodation and Food
Tao Garden, Chiang Mai-Chiang Rai Road, Thailand
Housing and three wonderful organic, buffet style meals featuring 5 Element cooking are available at Tao Garden guest rates.
Off campus rates are typically $10-30/night. We have a list of recommended off campus housing.
Also available on-site is the Pa Kua Clinic offering colonics, massage, Chi Nei Tsang, Karsai massage, and more. Facilities at Tao Garden include the Bagua swimming pool, herbal steam bath, sauna, juice bar and more.
We can meet a variety of dietary requirements from vegetarian and vegan options, wheat-free, dairy free, organic options and more. The menu caters to a variety of dietary needs, with vegetarian and vegan options as well as gluten-free.
What The Course Graduates Are Saying
After three amazing and intensive weeks in Thailand, I have finally completed my level 3 training in White Tiger Qigong. A HUGE thank you goes to Shifu Tevia Feng for his guidance and willingness to pass on his VAST knowledge to better the quality of everyone's life through the practice and teachings of Qigong. This was an incredibly enriching and life changing experience.
I have been to China to train Qigong and Kungfu, but Tevia's training was so much more detailed and thorough explanations that I never got before. I learned more in one day with him than 1 month in China. It was exactly what I was looking for. I will definitely come back to train with Tevia again!
Become a Certified Qigong Teacher Today