8 Trigram Organ Qigong Online Course
Your opportunity to take a deep dive into the world of White Tiger Qigong and reap the benefits of practicing this profound Qigong form.
Experience a flowing, gentle, and rhythmic ancient meditative exercise that will make your body and mind feel deeply at peace, relaxed and free.
This is a Qigong form used by world champion martial artists to heal and help attain peak performance, people with body pain that seek relief, biohackers, high-performance individuals seeking that edge, dancers to heal and achieve peak performance, yoga practitioners, Tai Chi practitioners, and people who are tired of the same old gym routine and want something deeper for the mind and body.
Discover a smoothly flowing Qigong that will:
- strengthen your body
- promote spinal health
- improve physiological responses
- enhance the energy flow within your body
- mobilize your joints
- aid in stress-reduction
- sharpen your mental focus
- bring emotional balance
- relieve body pain
It focuses mostly on the core of the body, bowing the spine in just about every direction possible. There is a big emphasis on simultaneously wringing out the meridians of the arms and using the legs as a strong root into the earth.
8 Trigram Qigong achieves all this and more by
- using grounding, energizing stances
- moving the spine through its full range of motion in every direction
- gently & rhythmically massaging your internal organs
- utilizing targeted movements that open up the body’s energy (Qi) pathways – or Meridians
- incorporating varied major joint movements which increase range of motion
- practicing breathing techniques for healthier nervous system responses
- training you to deepen concentration and intention
- teaching you the skill of inner listening
Fusing the ancient art of Qigong with cutting-edge sports science, world-renowned anatomy expert and fascia teacher, Chris Kummer does a deep dive into the little-known world of fascia. World-class athletes and physiotherapists all know about this, but do you? Then he shows how to fuse this knowledge with the Qigong so you can understand how this Qigong works on the body from a fascia level for peak performance and to relieve body pain.
Fusing Chinese Medicine and Qigong, Chinese Medicine practitioner Zoe Nash gives a primer in Chinese Medicine, the 5 Elements, 3 Treasures, and how it all comes together with this Qigong.
All this and more!
In this Qigong online course you will discover:
- 69 HD video lessons
- 8 Powerfully transformative, deep, dynamic healing Qigong exercises
- Special Qigong Breathing techniques
- Qigong Meditation
- Qigong Meridian Warm-Up Exercises
- Qigong Theory in depth
- Fascia and its unique role in this Qigong
- Anatomy of 8 Trigram Organ Qigong
- Chinese Medicine applications of 8 Trigram Organ Qigong
- Downloadable PDFs with high resolution photos
- Quiz and answer