Qigong for Shoulders, Wrist and Fingers Online Course
Overcome Shoulders, Wrist, and Finger Pain
Discover how to transform debilitating shoulders, wrist, and finger pain through ancient dynamic movement techniques fused with sports science and sports medicine.
- How to overcome shoulders, wrist, and finger pain with simple but highly specific deep ancient dynamic movements that target the shoulders, wrists, and fingers from a sports science perspective
- How to build simultaneously strengthen and dynamically stretch the shoulders, wrists, and fingers
- How to get quick shoulders, wrist, and finger pain relief, naturally, no pills needed!
A master switch for shoulders, wrist, and finger pain.
There is a time-tested practice that now has been scientifically proven to relieve shoulders, wrist, and finger pain and actually find your peak potential.
When practiced regularly and correctly it will:
- Improve overall state of being
- Improve sleep and quality
- Improve cognitive performance and function
- Increase energy
- Improve your mood
- Improved sports performance
With a very small investment in your time, you will learn an invaluable skill for overcoming shoulders, wrist, and finger pain and have it for life.
A Powerful Combination of:
- Ancient dynamic exercises
- Powerful breathing techniques coupled with visualization
- Sports Science of Fascia
Master Your Body and Mind through ancient Qigong fused with cutting-edge sports science.
What’s Included In The Qigong for Shoulders, Wrist, and Finger Pain Online Course:
- A series of ancient Qigong exercises to ease upper back and neck pain
- Special Qigong Breathing techniques
- Qigong Meditation
- Fascia and its unique role in this Qigong
- Anatomy of the Qigong for Shoulders, Wrist, and Finger Pain exercises
- Chinese Medicine applications of Qigong for Shoulders, Wrist, and Fingers Pain exercises
- Downloadable PDFs with high-resolution photos
- Quizzes and answers
- Lifetime access
Free yourself from the pain and suffering of shoulders, wrist, and finger pain with White Tiger Qigong’s Qigong for Back Pain Online Course.
Q: Do I need any Qigong experience to do this course?
A: This course is for anyone with shoulders, wrist and finger pain and you do not need any prior experience.
Q: How much do I have to practice?
A: As little as 5 minutes can have instant upper back and neck pain relief in some cases. We recommend training at least 3 times per week or whenever you have back pain.