One of White Tiger Qigong’s strengths is that we have a number of amazing, highly trained, and educated Qigong instructors to teach and share WTQ. We created a coaching program that will help propel any online student to the next level as just an online course may not be enough.
Here are the 9 benefits of having an online Qigong coach to guide you through a program:
- Video analysis- You will submit a video of you practicing one Qigong exercise per session. The instructor will give you feedback on your form and more. This will help you learn much faster and fix your mistakes. It can dramatically shorten your learning curve.
- Get deeper questions answered– Sometimes you might have questions that cannot be answered in an online course. We would love to answer everyone’s questions by email, but we simply don’t have the resources to. Having a coach to answer your questions can be an invaluable resource.
- Motivation– Having a coach help push you to follow through until completion is so valuable to complete your Qigong training.
- Mentorship– Being under the guidance of a mentor can help you understand what challenges they went through to get to where they are at.
- Prescription Qigong– A coach can help create specific prescriptions just for you.
- Exclusive community– You will be connected in a private and exclusive community that is run by your coach. There you can connect with other like-minded Qigong practitioners, make friends and even create online practice sessions together.
- Weekly group or private video calls– Each week you will get to have a call with your coach and other fellow students who are being coached by your instructor. If you have a private program you will get a private online video lesson with your coach.
- Experience– The instructors who will be coaching you are hand-picked by Tevia Feng, and the most senior instructors at White Tiger Qigong. These instructors have years of experience and dedication to the practice of White Tiger Qigong. They have completed the entire Trinity System of Qigong training and are the most experienced and knowledgable people in White Tiger Qigong. They all have had specialized training in Qigong, Chinese Medicine, Sports Science, and Sports Medicine, Meditation, Breathing, and more.
- Have a coach in your own home- In this day in age where much of the world is isolated or we cannot go into large groups, you can have your coach teach you in the comfort of your own home.
How to add Qigong Coaching To My Program?
Add a coach to your existing online course such as a coach for your Qigong for Emotional Balance courses or Qigong for Body Pain courses. If you are taking a Master Course such as the 8 Trigram Qigong or 5 Element having a coach to guide you through those courses is invaluable.
Get the coaching package now and take your Qigong training to the next level.