We have a series of 4 levels of Online Qigong Teacher Trainings.
Each one must be taken in sequential order.
- 5 Element Qigong
- 8 Trigram Organ Qigong
- 5 Animal Qigong Summer Forms
- 5 Animal Qigong Winter Forms
Passing one of these would qualify you as a White Tiger Qigong Instructor with all the benefits.
Once you pass all 4 trainings you can achieve Graduate Instructor.
Each Online Teacher Training is broken down into 4 Levels. To complete all 4 levels is approximately 3 months
- Level 1 - Body: in this part of the course we delve deep into the actual physical part of the forms as well as into the theory of Qigong.
- Level 2 - Breath: this section goes into the breath and Qi aspect of the Qigong. Once you have learned the forms and proper alignments, it is time to become proficient in the breath and Qi. We add to this with sports science to explain Qi and how it works.
- Level 3 - Spirit& Medical Qigong: finally after we have learned both the physical forms and Qi, we must add the spirit. Without the synchronization of body, breath and spirit, it is not Qigong. Prescription Qigong - this is actually still part of the Spirit module. Discover how to create your very own prescriptions for various ailments-body pain, emotional balance, fascia prescriptions, Chinese Medicine prescription Qigong, Qigong for chronic illness and more!
- Level 4 - Teacher Training: this last module is for those who want to teach Qigong. We have the most in-depth course on how to teach Qigong anywhere I have seen. Designed by educational experts in how to teach! At the end of this, there is a video test and theoretical test. If you pass it, you can become an official Qigong Instructor.
Medical Qigong Teacher Training & Certification
Do you wish to deepen your practice through an intensive training course? Or do you want to become a certified Medical Qigong teacher? As a certified teacher, you can help others who are seeking alternative forms of healthcare feel empowered, heal, and find their inner potential.
Qigong Teacher Training Courses Explained
In our Medical Qigong Teacher Trainings, we offer 3 different teacher training courses, each lasting between one and three weeks depending on your objective, time, and commitment to studying. One teacher training consists of three weeks plus the at-home study course is equivalent to 200hrs of practicing and studying. The teacher training courses are not in sequential order. This means all 3 can be taken in any order throughout the year or you can just take one to become a teacher in that form. E.g. you can start with one in one year, and then take second or third. You can choose to become a teacher in one, two or all three, the choice is yours. You will learn different Qigong forms in each teacher training. The weekly schedule and overall design are similar in all three teacher training courses, following the Body-Breath-Spirit principle. This means you will learn the sequence of the forms in week 1, adding Qi and the breath in week 2, and gain proficiency as well as study the theory and practice needed for your teacher certification in week 3.
You will receive a Certificate of Participation for each week attended. If you want to become a Certified White Tiger Instructor, you will need to complete all three weeks of one Module (200hrs) and take a written test as well as submit your forms for a video analysis after completing the Module.
If you wish to continue this journey and add the other Modules, you can achieve the White Tiger Graduate Instructor by completing all three Modules or nine weeks of training (600hrs).
See the pathway to Certification below.
The 3 Qigong Teacher Trainings explained
Medical Qigong Teacher Training: 5 Animal Qigong Summer Forms
There are four forms for each of the 5 Animals. In this QTT, you will be studying the first two forms (Forms 1+2).
Medical Qigong Teacher Training: 5 Animal Qigong Winter Forms
There are four forms for each of the 5 Animals. In QTT, you will be studying the two other forms (3 + 4). You don’t need to do the Modules in sequential order.
Medical Qigong Teacher Training: 5 Element Qigong & 8 Trigram Organ Qigong
In this QTT, you will be studying 13 ancient forms of 5 Element Qigong and 8 Trigram Organ Qigong forms. This smooth and flowing style focuses on gently massaging the organs through rhythmically moving the spine in every direction.
There are no pre-requisites for taking any of these courses.
Qigong Teacher Certification Course Format
Week 1 – Body: In week 1, you will focus on learning the sequence of the 10 forms in total. You’ll learn about the history, theory, and styles of Qigong and Taoist philosophy and receive an introduction to different breathing or inner alchemy techniques.
Week 2 – Breath: In week 2, you will focus on the Qi and add the breath to your movement. You will go deeper into the forms and refine your forms. You will learn how Qigong connects to modern sports science, how fascia is activated through dynamic movement, and why kinetic chains are relevant for improving your practice.
Week 3 – Spirit: In week 3, you will gain proficiency by adding the element of spirit to your practice, going deeper with breathing, meditation techniques, prescription Qigong and more. This week includes the theory and practical elements required for your Teacher Certification.
Qualifications for Certification:
After successful completion of the 3 weeks training, you will be awarded assistant instructor certification. This allows you to teach and share the Qigong for free or donation. To qualify as an instructor and either open your own White Tiger Qigong school or teach and charge money for the classes you must:
- Submit a video test of the forms you learned and pass with at least an 80% proficiency rate.
- Pass a digitally submitted theoretical test with at least an 80% proficiency rate.
- Submit a one-page essay on how you will use the Qigong in your life and teaching.
White Tiger Qigong Certification Pathway
What To know more details? Download our Curriculum.
Qigong Teacher Training Testimonial